• Access FDIC insurance on multi-million-dollar CD investments¹
• One bank to work with directly
• One interest rate per maturity
• One statement
• No hidden fees
• No ongoing collateralization²
• A wide variety of maturities
¹ Limits apply. Funds may be submitted for placement only after a depositor enters into a CDARS Deposit Placement Agreement with us. The agreement contains important information and conditions regarding the placement of funds by us.
² If a depositor is subject to restrictions with respect to the placement of funds in depository institutions, it is the responsibility of the depositor to determine whether the placement of the depositor's funds through CDARS or a particular CDARS transaction satisfies those restrictions.
CDARS is a registered service mark of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC.