Mastercard® Debit Card
Safer than cash. More convenient than checks. Your Mastercard debit card simplifies spending — and can even help you earn cash rewards:
- Available with all Independent Financial checking accounts
- Use your debit card to qualify for rewards with Free Rewards Checking
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
- Eliminate cost of purchasing checks
- 24/7 access to funds via ATMs
- Subject to bank approval
Read our Consumer Guide to Benefits or our Commercial Guide to Benefits to learn more. To create your PIN, change your PIN, or activate your debit card, please call 1-800 992-3808. If you have any questions, please call 1-800-Mastercard (1-800-627-8372).
Your money is just a phone call away. Dial 1-800-397-6120 at any time to do the following bank activities:
- Get your current balance
- Access account history
- Search transactions by check number, amount, or date
- Report memo post transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts at Independent Financial
- Make loan payments for accounts within Independent Financial
- Request a fax snapshot statement
Forget envelopes — and deposit slips. Our Smart ATMs allow you to make a deposit by simply inserting cash and/or checks right into the machine. Like any ATM, this service if available 24/7. And you get instant deposit verification.
Move money across the country and around the world with ease. We offer domestic and international wire transfers at every Independent Financial location.
Bank by Mail/Direct Deposit
Make deposits without ever going to the bank. Drop your deposit in the mail to one of our branch locations. Or save even more time by setting up direct deposit for your paycheck or other income check.
Free Notary Service
From signing a car title to buying a home, we can accommodate your needs with our free notary service.
Make deposits after hours. Use our Night Deposit at any Independent Financial branch location.
Safe Deposit Boxes1
Keep your savings bonds, jewelry, and any other valuables safe — where only you can access them. We offer different sizes for your convenience.
1Contents of safe deposit boxes are not insured or guaranteed by the bank, the FDIC, or by any other government agency.