Lines of Credit
Financial Flexibility to fit your Business Needs
Many businesses utilize a line of credit (LOC) to cover gaps in short-term working capital. A line of credit can also offset seasonal cash flow lapses. The advantage of a LOC over a traditional business loan is that interest is not usually charged on funds not in use.
Common LOC uses include:
- Payroll to expand workforce/capacity
- Purchase of inventory during a busy season
- Materials to fulfill a larger order
Funds can be drawn as needed, subject to a set borrowing base.
Contact a business lender at a location near you to discuss financial products designed to fit your unique needs.
Our Lenders can tailor a loan to fit your unique business needs.
- Timely responses
- Revolving or non-revolving
- Flexible structure & terms