CHOOSING THE RIGHT CREDIT CARD IS EASIER THAN EVER
No matter which card you choose, you'll enjoy important features like:
- EMV smart chip technology for added security
- Mobile payment capability for added convenience
- Plus much more!
Let's get started...what would you like out of a credit card?
VISA® MAX CASH PREFERRED CARD
- 5% cash back1 on the first $2,000 of combined quarterly purchases in two categories like: TV, internet and streaming services, home utilities and cell phone providers and more.
- 2% unlimited cash back on one category like gas stations and ground transportation, restaurants and food delivery, grocery stores and grocery delivery.
- 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases
- Redeem cash back for a statement credit, rewards card or a deposit to a qualifying account.
- $150 cash back awarded after you spend $500 in the first 90 days.2
VISA® REAL REWARDS CARD
- Earn 1.5 points monthly for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases (equal to 1.5% cash back)4
- No cap or limit on the points you can earn, plus you have five years to redeem points for rewards.3
- 2,500 bonus rewards points awarded after first purchase5
VISA® COLLEGE REAL REWARDS CARD
- Earn 1.5 points monthly for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases.4
- No caps or limits on the points you can earn, plus you have five years to redeem points for rewards.3
- 2,500 bonus rewards points awarded after first purchase5, redeemable for $25 cash back, merchandise, gift cards or travel savings.
VISA® SECURED CARD
- Provides an excellent opportunity for someone starting a credit history or for someone who has been turned down for a credit card. If you need to improve or re-establish your credit history6, here's a great way to begin that process.
- Enjoy the convenience of credit including the option to carry a balance while earning interest on your secured savings account.
Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Card member Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay , bankruptcy, or death).
1 Max Cash Preferred Card: Card member must initially enroll into categories of their choice, or all net purchases will earn no more than 1% cash back. Categories are subject to change. You will earn 5% cash back on your first $2,000 in combined net purchases each calendar quarter in your two chosen 5% categories and unlimited cash back in your 2% category. All other net purchases earn 1% cash back. Transactions qualify for 5% or 2% cash back based on how merchants classify the transaction. Upon approval, full details will be provided in your Cardmember Agreement. Cash rewards can be redeemed as a deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution only, which will be deposited within seven business days, or as a statement credit to your credit card account, which will be deposited within one to two billing cycles or as a Rewards Card ($25 minimum redemption). Cash rewards do not expire as long as the account remains active. If there is no reward, purchase, or balance activity on your account for 12 statement cycles, your cash rewards balance will expire.
2 If you’re approved for a new Max Cash Preferred Card, one-time $150 bonus will be awarded for redemption after eligible net purchases totaling $500 or more are made to your account within 90 days from account opening. Please allow 6-8 weeks after you have met the spend requirement for your bonus to be credited to your rewards balance.
3 The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases.
4 Real Rewards: You will earn 1.5 Reward Points (“Points”) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account within a billing cycle (equal to 1.5% cash back). Monthly net purchase points will be applied each billing cycle. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
5 Bonus Rewards Points or cash back will be applied 6-8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances.
6 Late payments and going over the credit limit may damage your credit history.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc.