Are you ready to realize your vision? Our SBA Preferred Lender status empowers us to support local entrepreneurs
- Competitive Rates
- Extended Terms
- Quick Decisions
- Local Processing
- Government-backed financing for qualifying businesses
- Low down payments and extended terms available
- Additional considerations taken when deciding maturity1
- SBA Preferred Lender status provides greater flexibility
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Visit your local branch to meet with an SBA Preferred Lender.
1Loan maturities are based on the ability to repay, the purpose of the loan proceeds, and the useful life of the assets financed.
The SBA Preferred Lenders Program (PLP) was developed to reward experienced lenders by:
- Streamlining and adding flexibility to the loan application and servicing requirements
- Expediting loan approval and other SBA decisions
- Allowing lenders to originate and service guaranteed loans the way they do other loans in their portfolio
Lenders with preferred status have broad authority in making and servicing SBA guaranteed loans and can use their own underwriting and servicing policies.
If you are considering an SBA loan, visit your nearest location to meet with an Independent Financial SBA Lender.
SBA 7(a) Loan
The 7(a) loan program offers the most open-ended terms and qualifications. Business owners can secure 7(a) loans for a variety of business purposes. With this program, you can borrow up to $5 million in funds. Borrowers can use this capital for equipment and real estate purchases, working capital, basic startup costs, or even debt refinancing.
SBA Express Loan
SBA Express loan gives borrowers an expedited turnaround time for faster decisions. Our SBA Express loan follows the same general standards as the 7(a) loan program, with exceptions.
SBA 504 Loan
The SBA 504 loan program fits a specific loan purpose — namely major fixed asset purchases such as large equipment purchases, land improvements, or the purchase or renovation of an existing piece of property.