- Terms And Conditions Of Your Account
- Electronic Fund Transfers Your Rights and Responsibilities
- Your Ability to Withdraw Funds
- Truth-In-Savings Disclosures
Online Service Agreement - PDF
Security Statement - PDF
Visitors to this Bank's Website remain anonymous. We do not collect identifying information about visitors to our site. We may use standard software to collect non-identifying information about our visitors, such as:
- Date and time our site was accessed
- IP address (A numeric address given to servers connected to the Internet)
- Web browser used
- City, state, and country
The Bank uses this information to create summary statistics and to determine the level of interest in information available on our site. Visitors may elect to provide us with personal information via e-mail, online registration forms, or our guest book. This information is used internally, as appropriate, to handle the sender's request. It is not disseminated or sold to other organizations. Some areas of our website may use a "cookie" temporarily stored in the visitor's computer memory (RAM) to allow the Web server to log the pages you use within the site and to know if you have visited the site before.
Visitors to this website give consent to these terms if they continue to use this website.