Independent Financial (IF) is host to a diverse group of professionals; offering careers in lending, finance, management, marketing, technology and much more. We welcome talented and capable people with a heart for community service, strong personal values and integrity to join our team.
Let’s discover new opportunities, together.
- IF Footprint: established, respected, and growing.
- IF Culture: healthy choices, family and a satisfying work-life balance.
- IF Community: volunteering and making a lasting impact.
- IF People: mentoring, leadership training and education assistance.
- IF Benefits: generous time off, healthcare, and 401(k) matching.
- IF Advantage: expert guidance and capital to foster growth.
We are committed to offering a variety of competitive programs and benefits that support physical, emotional, and financial wellness both at work and at home, and at every stage of life.
- Quality health and insurance benefits complimented by a wellness program that rewards employees for making healthy choices.
- Employee Assistance Program with free, 24/7 support for employees and anyone in their household.
- Generous paid-time off program as well as parental and bereavement leave options.
- Educational Assistance Program to help off-set the cost of higher education with qualified expenses reimbursement.
- Retirement planning resources and access to a 401(k) program with up to 6% company-matching contributions on eligible income.
- Potential eligibility for incentive plans with awards based on overall individual performance results and behaviors, the performance and contributions of the line of business and/or group; and the overall success of the Company.
- Charitable contributions matching gifts program as well as paid volunteer hours to support individual engagement in community improvement efforts.
Become part of a team that provides a wide range of relationship-driven banking products and services tailored to meet the needs of businesses, professionals and individuals.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Independent Financial is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email [email protected] or call: 469.301.2630. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
BCBSTX creates and publishes Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Independent Financial which provide in-network rates and out-of-network allowed amounts for all covered healthcare.
To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided: https://www.bcbstx.com/asomrf?EIN=752694563
To all recruitment agencies: Independent Financial does not accept agency resumes without formal engagement of the agency. Please do not forward resumes to Independent Financial employees or any other organization location. Independent Financial is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.