Earn high interest1 and refunds on ATM withdrawal fees2 with this free checking account
- Competitive Interest1
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees2
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
Easy Qualifications to Earn Rewards
It's so easy to qualify, you're probably already doing it.
- Free checking that pays high interest1
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $20 monthly)2
- Link to free REALSaver for automatic savings
- No monthly service charges
- No minimum balance requirements
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
- Free Finance360
- Free Mastercard® debit card3
- Bounce Protection available 30 days after account opening
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Free Reward Checking account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment transaction
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and review eStatements
That’s it. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your account is still free. Plus, you'll still earn our base interest rate. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month.
Visit your local branch to meet with a personal banker.
1APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Rates are effective September 21, 2017 and are subject to change. Minimum opening deposit is $100.00. Personal accounts only. One account per customer. Rate tiers are as follows: 1.50% APY applies to balances of $.01–$10,000.99 and 0.15% APY on the additional balance above $10,001.00 - as long as qualifications are met each statement cycle. 0.01% APY applies to all balances if qualifications are not met. Rates are subject to change at bank's discretion. Fees may reduce earnings.
2Maximum refund on all nationwide ATM fees is $20 per statement cycle - if qualification requirements are met. If qualification requirements are not met, the ATM fees for that monthly statement cycle are not refunded.
3Subject to bank approval.