OPPORTUNITIES IN MCKINNEY, TEXAS & DENVER, COLORADO
The Independent Financial (IF) Internship Program is a 12-week paid program offering current students an opportunity to gain professional skills working for a regional community bank. This program is designed to provide interns with professional development opportunities, a one-on-one mentoring experience, and the chance to make a lasting impact on the communities IF serves. We are looking for talented and capable students with a heart for community service, strong personal values, and integrity to join our team.
- High school diploma or equivalent education certificate (GED)
- Must be currently enrolled in college degree program majoring in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Marketing, or a related field.
- At least 18 years of age
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Computer proficiency with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Available to work program dates (May 20th - August 10th, 2024; Mon- Fri approx. 8AM-5PM)